Ready, Set, Go – Salon Start Up Guide
Jeff Grissler, one of the owners of Quest, realized a need in the Beauty Industry for a definitive guide to starting and remodeling a successful beauty salon. “Ready, Set, Go!” puts your dream of owning or remodeling a salon on the success track to learn operational tactics that would otherwise take years to master.
Opening a salon or remodeling your existing business takes a lot more planning and money than most people would ever imagine. “Ready, Set, Go!” is packed with steps, tips, ideas and strategies to make your salon a success. Whether you already own a salon or have the glimmering thought of advancing your career in this direction, this book is for you. “Ready, Set, Go!” will help you:
- Visualize, plan, and organize your new business venture.
- Assess and choose the right location and negotiate your lease.
- Select your legal team.
- Design a salon that fits within your budget and set up a successful working relationship with your customers.
- Find the capital necessary to finance your business equipment – “Quest Resources”
- Hire the right people to staff your salon
- And, everything else you need to own and operate a profitable salon.